Saturday, March 31, 2012

Song(s) of the Day

It's pretty hilarious when I do a Favorite Songs post and then a Song of the Day post directly after and it features the same songs.  I did that Favorite Songs thing for a fun little project to keep busy, but what I've loved most about it is after doing the research to create it, I reminded myself of so many songs that I used to love and had sort of forgotten about, to an extent.  It's like they're new to me again.
I don't love all of Rise Against's songs, I love them as a band, but this is one of their songs that I REALLY dug when I first bought their (at the time) new CD (The Sufferer & the Witness).  Then they made a music video for it and I was even more psyched.



Max Bemis has a serious way with words.  I LOVE the lyrics to No Soul.



A great, acoustically driven, song by All Time Low that immaculately tells a story of a love-stricken guy desperate to find his girl, ultimately to realize that she has died.

One of my favorite music videos of all time.  I love Post-Secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment