Monday, March 5, 2012

Song(s) of the Day

Like a ferris wheel, full of blue-green eyes.  And a heart of steel, always on her own.  Almost never real.

When the night will begin, the pain it won't end, even if she falls in love.  Back, you wanna turn back, your heart will attack, even if she falls in love.

And she was like a blade of ice, like a lonely road, clear as day, alive.  Always sharp and cold, always beautiful.  I am such a fool

Try to look in her eyes, the light is just right, even if she falls in love.  And it isn't so bad, it's driving you mad, even if she falls in love.


By the time I was your age, I'd give anything.  To fall in love truly was all I could think.

I'm only telling you this because life can do terrible things.

Too young to notice and too dumb to care.

You'll learn, one day, I'll hope and I'll pray that God shows you differently.

So don't fall in love there's just too much to lose.  If you're given the choice, I'm begging you choose to walk away, walk away.  Don't let it get you.  I can't bare to see the same happen to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment