Sunday, March 4, 2012

Song(s) of the Day

Here we go again, another night of being bummed.  I keep to myself, avoid society and cancel plans with everyone.  I know 'cause it's just how it always ends.  Our bond will break 'cause you can't relate to anyone, to anything at all. 

You brought your worst and I'm right here.  Now I've seen it all and it's never been so clear.

You're not the person that I knew back then.  It's all too late to set things straight 'cause everything has been.

Let's try and act like this didn't happen.  Follow your friends like you ever had them.

You still know me.  Still not cut out for this sort of thing.  Never wanted to be caught in between, I need constant reminders of everything.  So what!  It's who I am, but I think I played it off so well.  I just hold it in, no matter how I've been, so nobody, nobody can tell

I won't sleep 'till the break of dawn


I wonder if you'll notice if they lock me up and throw away the key.  Try to be open-minded, you've got a lot to learn in the ways of me.  You've always got to say something, I'm none of your concern but you won't listen at all.  You know I'd rather say nothing and be proud of myself for tearing down these walls.

When you fall I'll be the only one who looks away.  When you call I'll be the first to tell you I can't stay.  It's all over, I've found a better way to keep you from me.  I'm better off this way.

We can settle this like gentlemen or meet me at the back to end it all inside again.  My whole life's been waiting, ever since I can remember.  Been anxious awaiting your fall and God let it be a long while.  Can't let go of my life 'till I know you're done.

You want it, you've got it.  You've always been such a waste of time

A friend of yours is no friend of mine.

When will you act your age?

You're the reason things have to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment