Thursday, October 27, 2011

Song(s) of the Day

     All day today, I've been cycling three different songs through my head.  So as I have done before, there's going to be MULTIPLE songs of the day and for the first time, there will be three of them.  Two of them are by the HILARIOUS rap group called The Lonely Island, one being Shy Ronnie 2: Ronnie & Clyde which is just fantastic and features Rihanna.  The other song by Lonely Island I've had stuck in my head all day is Motherlover featuring Justin Timberlake.  I have to say, I may not like Saturday Night Live...in fact, I think it blows ass, but I have to give it credit for creating The Lonely Island.  Their songs are some of the funniest things I've ever had, absolutely love them.  The 3rd song of the day belongs to Say Anything and it's Death for My Birthday, one of those songs about struggling to stay optimistic when life keeps shoveling you crap and there seems to be very little sign of a light at the end of the tunnel.  I was gonna try and narrow this down to just one song, I danced back and forth with it all day, but ultimately, I couldn't decide.  So enjoy the trifecta song of the day.
Song of the Day Tally:
Blink-182 - 8 (Kaleidoscope, Reckless Abandon, Love is Dangerous, After Midnight (2x), Feeling This, Wishing Well, Story of a Lonely Guy)
A Day to Remember - 8 (All I Want, All Signs Point to Lauderdale, It's Complicated, 2nd Sucks, Sticks & Bricks, If I Leave, You Had Me at Hello, Out of Time)
Say Anything - 5 (Admit It!!!, Do Better, Crush'd, Hate Everyone, Death for My Birthday)
All Time Low - 2 (Remembering Sunday, Painting Flowers)
Mayday Parade - 2 (Terrible Things, I Swear This Time I Mean It)
The Lonely Island - 2 (Shy Ronnie 2: Ronnie & Clyde, Motherlover)
Sum 41 - 1 (With Me)
Secondhand Serenade - 1 (Stranger)
Set Your Goals - 1 (Our Ethos: A Legacy to Pass On)
Simple Plan - 1 (When I'm Gone)
Lights - 1 (Cactus in the Valley)
Madina Lake - 1 (Me vs. the World)
Four Year Strong - 1 (So Much for the Afterglow)
Boys Like Girls - 1 (Five Minutes to Midnight)
School Boy Humor - 1 (Camera Shy)
Armor For Sleep - 1 (Car Underwater)
The Ready Set - 1 (Airplanes)
Vegas Wake Up - 1 (Last Friday Night)

No comments:

Post a Comment