Monday, October 10, 2011

Song of the Day

     This is one of those songs of the day that get the honor simply because a song has been stuck in my head all day long.  I don't know why Five Minutes to Midnight by Boys Like Girls is stuck in my head, but it hasn't left.  Boys Like Girls is the popppiest of all pop rock bands, which is okay occasionally.  Not my favorite band, but I don't hate them.  They have several songs I do enjoy quite a bit, this would be one of them.

Song of the Day Tally:
A Day to Remember - 5 (All I Want, All Signs Point to Lauderdale, It's Complicated, 2nd Sucks, Sticks & Bricks)
Blink-182 - 4 (Kaleidoscope, Reckless Abandon, Love is Dangerous, After Midnight)
All Time Low - 2 (Remembering Sunday, Painting Flowers)
Mayday Parade - 1 (Terrible Things)
Set Your Goals - 1 (Our Ethos: A Legacy to Pass On)
Madina Lake - 1 (Me vs. the World)
Four Year Strong - 1 (So Much for the Afterglow)
Boys Like Girls - 1 (Five Minutes to Midnight)
School Boy Humor - 1 (Camera Shy)
The Ready Set - 1 (Airplanes)
Vegas Wake Up - 1 (Last Friday Night)

No comments:

Post a Comment