Sunday, October 16, 2011

Song of the Day

     Definitely not in the mood to write right now.  If I Leave by A Day to Remember is the song of the day, I'll be listening to it later while I work, I know that.  Mind is going a million miles a minute and it sucks.  It's tough completely altering your mindset, going from believing in people for support to losing pretty much all hope in your fellow man.  In the long run, it'll be good, most people in the world look out for themselves anyway and will most likely screw you over if they need to.  Might as well be prepared.  Don't trust anybody and assume the worst in most, such a positive outlook I have, yeah?  This write-up has nothing to do with the song.  Can you tell I've been in an awful mood just looking to vent about it for once?  I will say one thing, I love this song and its lyrics.  It's been a long time coming, but everyone is gonna hear me now...

Song of the Day Tally:
Blink-182 - 6 (Kaleidoscope, Reckless Abandon, Love is Dangerous, After Midnight, Feeling This, Wishing Well)
A Day to Remember - 6 (All I Want, All Signs Point to Lauderdale, It's Complicated, 2nd Sucks, Sticks & Bricks, If I Leave)
All Time Low - 2 (Remembering Sunday, Painting Flowers)
Say Anything - 1 (Admit It!!!)
Mayday Parade - 1 (Terrible Things)
Set Your Goals - 1 (Our Ethos: A Legacy to Pass On)
Simple Plan - 1 (When I'm Gone)
Madina Lake - 1 (Me vs. the World)
Four Year Strong - 1 (So Much for the Afterglow)
Boys Like Girls - 1 (Five Minutes to Midnight)
School Boy Humor - 1 (Camera Shy)
Armor For Sleep - 1 (Car Underwater)
The Ready Set - 1 (Airplanes)
Vegas Wake Up - 1 (Last Friday Night)

No comments:

Post a Comment