Sunday, October 16, 2011

Song of the Day

     There is no part of me that wants to talk about anything today or tomorrow.  I'm probably going to disappear for a little while again so here's tomorrow's song of the day so I don't have to give a shit about anything tomorrow.  So yeah, here's the song of the day, it's the 2nd time After Midnight has been the song of the day.  The end.

Song of the Day Tally:
Blink-182 - 7 (Kaleidoscope, Reckless Abandon, Love is Dangerous, After Midnight (2x), Feeling This, Wishing Well)
A Day to Remember - 6 (All I Want, All Signs Point to Lauderdale, It's Complicated, 2nd Sucks, Sticks & Bricks, If I Leave)
All Time Low - 2 (Remembering Sunday, Painting Flowers)
Say Anything - 1 (Admit It!!!)
Mayday Parade - 1 (Terrible Things)
Set Your Goals - 1 (Our Ethos: A Legacy to Pass On)
Simple Plan - 1 (When I'm Gone)
Madina Lake - 1 (Me vs. the World)
Four Year Strong - 1 (So Much for the Afterglow)
Boys Like Girls - 1 (Five Minutes to Midnight)
School Boy Humor - 1 (Camera Shy)
Armor For Sleep - 1 (Car Underwater)
The Ready Set - 1 (Airplanes)
Vegas Wake Up - 1 (Last Friday Night)

No comments:

Post a Comment