Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Song of the Day

     Ever have a music A.D.D day?  Like when no matter what song seems to come on, you're just not into it fully?  You'll listen to it for 45 seconds or so and then bam, on to the next song.  I was having a day like that today, just listening to my iPod, skipping past song after song, listening to little tidbits of others, not really getting into anything because my mind was just somewhere else.  Then I stopped on one song and it's like without even realizing it, THAT was the song I wanted to listen to.  Hate Everyone by Say Anything was that song for me that broke the mold of being skipped over as I sat there and actually listened to it, multiple times.  Love the lyrics, of course because it's Max Bemis & Say Anything, a great song for a good old pessimist like myself.
Song of the Day Tally:
Blink-182 - 8 (Kaleidoscope, Reckless Abandon, Love is Dangerous, After Midnight (2x), Feeling This, Wishing Well, Story of a Lonely Guy)
A Day to Remember - 7 (All I Want, All Signs Point to Lauderdale, It's Complicated, 2nd Sucks, Sticks & Bricks, If I Leave, You Had Me at Hello)
Say Anything - 4 (Admit It!!!, Do Better, Crush'd, Hate Everyone)
All Time Low - 2 (Remembering Sunday, Painting Flowers)
Mayday Parade - 2 (Terrible Things, I Swear This Time I Mean It)
Sum 41 - 1 (With Me)
Secondhand Serenade - 1 (Stranger)
Set Your Goals - 1 (Our Ethos: A Legacy to Pass On)
Simple Plan - 1 (When I'm Gone)
Lights - 1 (Cactus in the Valley)
Madina Lake - 1 (Me vs. the World)
Four Year Strong - 1 (So Much for the Afterglow)
Boys Like Girls - 1 (Five Minutes to Midnight)
School Boy Humor - 1 (Camera Shy)
Armor For Sleep - 1 (Car Underwater)
The Ready Set - 1 (Airplanes)
Vegas Wake Up - 1 (Last Friday Night)


No comments:

Post a Comment