Monday, October 24, 2011

Song of the Day

     Pretty sure Canada is taking over my blog.  Canadian singer Lights had the song of the day yesterday and now the Canadian pop punk band Sum 41 has the song of the day today, debuting on the tally with their song With Me.  It was just a matter of time before Sum 41 was featured with a song of the day, I've loved this band for far too long for it not to happen.  With Me is off the album Underclass Hero which came out in 2007 and remains as one of my favorite albums of all time.  The summer of 2007 was filled with Sum 41, I never stopped listening to that album.  From top to bottom, it's filled with some amazing and diverse songs.  With Me is an example of them switching it up and slowing things down a bit, truly an amazing song.  Probably my favorite song by Sum 41 and will forever have a special place in my heart for a multitude of reasons.

Song of the Day Tally:
Blink-182 - 8 (Kaleidoscope, Reckless Abandon, Love is Dangerous, After Midnight (2x), Feeling This, Wishing Well, Story of a Lonely Guy)
A Day to Remember - 7 (All I Want, All Signs Point to Lauderdale, It's Complicated, 2nd Sucks, Sticks & Bricks, If I Leave, You Had Me at Hello)
Say Anything - 3 (Admit It!!!, Do Better, Crush'd)
All Time Low - 2 (Remembering Sunday, Painting Flowers)
Mayday Parade - 2 (Terrible Things, I Swear This Time I Mean It)
Sum 41 - 1 (With Me)
Secondhand Serenade - 1 (Stranger)
Set Your Goals - 1 (Our Ethos: A Legacy to Pass On)
Simple Plan - 1 (When I'm Gone)
Lights - 1 (Cactus in the Valley)
Madina Lake - 1 (Me vs. the World)
Four Year Strong - 1 (So Much for the Afterglow)
Boys Like Girls - 1 (Five Minutes to Midnight)
School Boy Humor - 1 (Camera Shy)
Armor For Sleep - 1 (Car Underwater)
The Ready Set - 1 (Airplanes)
Vegas Wake Up - 1 (Last Friday Night)

No comments:

Post a Comment