Thursday, October 20, 2011

Song of the Day

     If there is a band out there right now that could challenge the dynasties that Blink-182 & A Day to Remember have established in the song of the day tally, it's Say Anything.  Say Anything is a band I have loved since my later years of high school and one that I've seen live.  Say Anything's concert remains as one of the best concerts I've ever been to and will always bring a smile to my face.  From the beginning of their musical careers to now, I can't get enough of Max Bemis.  He's my 2nd favorite singer for a reason and I love the different sounds the band is able to conjure up.  Do Better is an example of a song with an upbeat and catchy tune and lyrics that are even a bit inspirational and incredibly unique.  I wouldn't be surprised if Say Anything climbs even further up this tally.

Song of the Day Tally:
Blink-182 - 8 (Kaleidoscope, Reckless Abandon, Love is Dangerous, After Midnight (2x), Feeling This, Wishing Well, Story of a Lonely Guy)
A Day to Remember - 7 (All I Want, All Signs Point to Lauderdale, It's Complicated, 2nd Sucks, Sticks & Bricks, If I Leave, You Had Me at Hello)
Say Anything - 2 (Admit It!!!, Do Better)
All Time Low - 2 (Remembering Sunday, Painting Flowers)
Mayday Parade - 1 (Terrible Things)=
Secondhand Serenade - 1 (Stranger)
Set Your Goals - 1 (Our Ethos: A Legacy to Pass On)
Simple Plan - 1 (When I'm Gone)
Madina Lake - 1 (Me vs. the World)
Four Year Strong - 1 (So Much for the Afterglow)
Boys Like Girls - 1 (Five Minutes to Midnight)
School Boy Humor - 1 (Camera Shy)
Armor For Sleep - 1 (Car Underwater)
The Ready Set - 1 (Airplanes)
Vegas Wake Up - 1 (Last Friday Night)

No comments:

Post a Comment