Saturday, October 29, 2011

Song of the Day

     This song, I Miss You by Blink-182 is one of those songs that conjure up a whole heck load of emotions for me.  Mostly good, actually pretty much all good.  My favorite part of this being the song of the day?  It was sparked onto me by someone else, didn't even listen to it until something happened.  Wonderful moment that really perked me up and made my 5 hour shift at work a hell of a lot easier to handle.

Song of the Day Tally:
Blink-182 - 9 (Kaleidoscope, Reckless Abandon, Love is Dangerous, After Midnight (2x), Feeling This, Wishing Well, Story of a Lonely Guy, I Miss You)
A Day to Remember - 8 (All I Want, All Signs Point to Lauderdale, It's Complicated, 2nd Sucks, Sticks & Bricks, If I Leave, You Had Me at Hello, Out of Time)
Say Anything - 6 (Admit It!!!, Do Better, Crush'd, Hate EveryoneDeath for My Birthday, A Walk Through Hell)
All Time Low - 2 (Remembering Sunday, Painting Flowers)
Mayday Parade - 2 (Terrible Things, I Swear This Time I Mean It)
The Lonely Island - 2 (Shy Ronnie 2: Ronnie & Clyde, Motherlover
Sum 41 - 1 (With Me)
Secondhand Serenade - 1 (Stranger)
Set Your Goals - 1 (Our Ethos: A Legacy to Pass On)
Simple Plan - 1 (When I'm Gone)
Lights - 1 (Cactus in the Valley)
Madina Lake - 1 (Me vs. the World)
Four Year Strong - 1 (So Much for the Afterglow)
Boys Like Girls - 1 (Five Minutes to Midnight)
School Boy Humor - 1 (Camera Shy)
Armor For Sleep - 1 (Car Underwater)
The Ready Set - 1 (Airplanes)
Vegas Wake Up - 1 (Last Friday Night)

No comments:

Post a Comment