Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Song of the Day

     One of my favorite songs from my favorite band, Feeling This by Blink-182 is amazing one.  I was just chilling & listening to music earlier today with my iPod on shuffle, clicking 'Next' over and over again looking for a solid song to take in.  I heard the opening drums from Travis Barker and then "Get ready for action..." followed by Tom belting out the opening lyrics and I was hooked for the day.  I love songs that sneak up on you and remind you of how much you love them.

Song of the Day Tally:
Blink-182 - 5 (Kaleidoscope, Reckless Abandon, Love is Dangerous, After Midnight, Feeling This)
A Day to Remember - 5 (All I Want, All Signs Point to Lauderdale, It's Complicated, 2nd Sucks, Sticks & Bricks)
All Time Low - 2 (Remembering Sunday, Painting Flowers)
Mayday Parade - 1 (Terrible Things)
Set Your Goals - 1 (Our Ethos: A Legacy to Pass On)
Madina Lake - 1 (Me vs. the World)
Four Year Strong - 1 (So Much for the Afterglow)
Boys Like Girls - 1 (Five Minutes to Midnight)
School Boy Humor - 1 (Camera Shy)
The Ready Set - 1 (Airplanes)
Vegas Wake Up - 1 (Last Friday Night)

No comments:

Post a Comment