Saturday, October 15, 2011

Song of the Day

     It's tough to deny this song.  I have had it creep into my head several times in the past couple weeks but I never actually gave it the song of the day honor.  I guess today is the day I break down and just accept that When I'm Gone by Simple Plan is the song of the day.  Kind of a song that tugs at my heart strings so it's tough to deal with it, but whatever.  This isn't important and no one reads this anyway so what does it matter.


Song of the Day Tally:
Blink-182 - 6 (Kaleidoscope, Reckless Abandon, Love is Dangerous, After Midnight, Feeling This, Wishing Well)
A Day to Remember - 5 (All I Want, All Signs Point to Lauderdale, It's Complicated, 2nd Sucks, Sticks & Bricks)
All Time Low - 2 (Remembering Sunday, Painting Flowers)
Say Anything - 1 (Admit It!!!)
Mayday Parade - 1 (Terrible Things)
Set Your Goals - 1 (Our Ethos: A Legacy to Pass On)
Simple Plan - 1 (When I'm Gone)
Madina Lake - 1 (Me vs. the World)
Four Year Strong - 1 (So Much for the Afterglow)
Boys Like Girls - 1 (Five Minutes to Midnight)
School Boy Humor - 1 (Camera Shy)
Armor For Sleep - 1 (Car Underwater)
The Ready Set - 1 (Airplanes)
Vegas Wake Up - 1 (Last Friday Night)

No comments:

Post a Comment