Saturday, October 1, 2011

Song of the Day

     September is finally over, thank God because as usual, it sucked.  I'm not going to really hold it against September because to be quite honest, every month since June has sucked.  I'm really hoping October is going to end up being a good month, but I'm not going to hold my breath.  I know better.  Anyway, the song of the day is Terrible Things by Mayday Parade.  Mayday Parade is the perfect band to listen to when you're feeling shitty and they're who I've turned to the past couple days.  This song is beautiful, the story it tells in just 4 minutes is heart wrenching and can really hit you.  The final message in the song is something I've come to endorse personally.

Song of the Day Tally:
A Day to Remember - 3 (All I Want, All Signs Point to Lauderdale, It's Complicated)
Blink-182 - 3 (Kaleidoscope, Reckless Abandon, Love is Dangerous)

Mayday Parade - 1 (Terrible Things)
Four Year Strong - 1 (So Much for the Afterglow)
School Boy Humor - 1 (Camera Shy)
Vegas Wake Up - 1 (Last Friday Night)

No comments:

Post a Comment