Friday, October 28, 2011

Song of the Day

     On the October 20th edition of song of the day, I proclaimed that if there was any band that could catch up to Blink-182 & A Day to Remember in the song of the day tally, it would be Say Anything.  Here we are now on October 28th and they're up to 6 songs, with A Walk Through Hell today.  Just 2 behind the leaders.  A Walk Through Hell is one of those special songs to me that resonate in a million different ways, it only causes happy & positive feelings in me, so I'm ecstatic it's the song of the day.  I can definitely say it was one of those days where I didn't personally choose the song of the day, it was influenced to me by someone else.  That's happened a couple times before and I love when it does.  Odds are it normally means I'm in a fantastic mood because of it.

Song of the Day Tally:
Blink-182 - 8 (Kaleidoscope, Reckless Abandon, Love is Dangerous, After Midnight (2x), Feeling This, Wishing Well, Story of a Lonely Guy)
A Day to Remember - 8 (All I Want, All Signs Point to Lauderdale, It's Complicated, 2nd Sucks, Sticks & Bricks, If I Leave, You Had Me at Hello, Out of Time)
Say Anything - 6 (Admit It!!!, Do Better, Crush'd, Hate EveryoneDeath for My Birthday, A Walk Through Hell)
All Time Low - 2 (Remembering Sunday, Painting Flowers)
Mayday Parade - 2 (Terrible Things, I Swear This Time I Mean It)
The Lonely Island - 2 (Shy Ronnie 2: Ronnie & Clyde, Motherlover
Sum 41 - 1 (With Me)
Secondhand Serenade - 1 (Stranger)
Set Your Goals - 1 (Our Ethos: A Legacy to Pass On)
Simple Plan - 1 (When I'm Gone)
Lights - 1 (Cactus in the Valley)
Madina Lake - 1 (Me vs. the World)
Four Year Strong - 1 (So Much for the Afterglow)
Boys Like Girls - 1 (Five Minutes to Midnight)
School Boy Humor - 1 (Camera Shy)
Armor For Sleep - 1 (Car Underwater)
The Ready Set - 1 (Airplanes)
Vegas Wake Up - 1 (Last Friday Night)

No comments:

Post a Comment