Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Song of the Day

     I can't get enough of Tom DeLonge.  This song, Wishing Well, by Blink-182 is one of my favorite Tom songs ever.  Such a fantastic showcase of an amazing singer.  I love the little things of this song, like when Tom sings la da da da, da da da da, such a small and simple addition to the song that makes it so memorable to me. Back to back Blink-182 song of the days and it could go on for even longer for all I know.  I'm in a hardcore Blink-182 mood right now and they've all I've been listening to whenever I turn on my music.

Song of the Day Tally:
Blink-182 - 6 (Kaleidoscope, Reckless Abandon, Love is Dangerous, After Midnight, Feeling This, Wishing Well)
A Day to Remember - 5 (All I Want, All Signs Point to Lauderdale, It's Complicated, 2nd Sucks, Sticks & Bricks)
All Time Low - 2 (Remembering Sunday, Painting Flowers)
Mayday Parade - 1 (Terrible Things)
Set Your Goals - 1 (Our Ethos: A Legacy to Pass On)
Madina Lake - 1 (Me vs. the World)
Four Year Strong - 1 (So Much for the Afterglow)
Boys Like Girls - 1 (Five Minutes to Midnight)
School Boy Humor - 1 (Camera Shy)
The Ready Set - 1 (Airplanes)
Vegas Wake Up - 1 (Last Friday Night)

No comments:

Post a Comment