Thursday, October 13, 2011

Song of the Day

     Lyrically, Car Underwater by Armor For Sleep is one of my favorite songs ever.  It completely embodies the feeling of being left absolutely hopeless with no sign of positive change in the future.  I've loved this song since junior high and it has been a favorite of mine ever since.  It's one of those songs I only tend to listen to when I'm in that certain mood but today was just special I guess, I don't know.  Not really in any sort of mood, just kind of meh, it has just been stuck in my head.

Song of the Day Tally:
Blink-182 - 6 (Kaleidoscope, Reckless Abandon, Love is Dangerous, After Midnight, Feeling This, Wishing Well)
A Day to Remember - 5 (All I Want, All Signs Point to Lauderdale, It's Complicated, 2nd Sucks, Sticks & Bricks)
All Time Low - 2 (Remembering Sunday, Painting Flowers)
Mayday Parade - 1 (Terrible Things)
Set Your Goals - 1 (Our Ethos: A Legacy to Pass On)
Madina Lake - 1 (Me vs. the World)
Four Year Strong - 1 (So Much for the Afterglow)
Boys Like Girls - 1 (Five Minutes to Midnight)
School Boy Humor - 1 (Camera Shy)
Armor For Sleep - 1 (Car Underwater)
The Ready Set - 1 (Airplanes)
Vegas Wake Up - 1 (Last Friday Night)

No comments:

Post a Comment