Monday, November 28, 2011

Song of the Day

     Didn't listen to much music today, but I did watch a tiny bit of WWE Raw and saw my guy CM Punk retain his title.  I'll go ahead and give the song of the day to his theme song, Cult of Personality by Living Colour.

Song of the Day Tally:
Blink-182 - 11 (Kaleidoscope, Reckless Abandon, Love is Dangerous, After Midnight (3x), Feeling This, Wishing Well, Story of a Lonely Guy, I Miss You, Snake Charmer)
A Day to Remember - 9 (All I Want, All Signs Point to Lauderdale, It's Complicated (2x), 2nd Sucks, Sticks & Bricks, If I Leave, You Had Me at Hello, Out of Time)
Say Anything - 9 (Admit It!!!, Do Better, Crush'd, Hate EveryoneDeath for My Birthday, A Walk Through Hell, Colorblind, Shiksa (Girlfriend), Died a Jew)
The Lonely Island - 5 (Shy Ronnie 2: Ronnie & Clyde, Motherlover, The Creep, Cool Guys Don't Look at Explosions, 3 Way (The Golden Rule)
Secondhand Serenade - 3 (Stranger (2x), Your Call)
All Time Low - 2 (Remembering Sunday, Painting Flowers)
Mayday Parade - 2 (Terrible Things, I Swear This Time I Mean It)
Simple Plan - 2 (When I'm Gone, Jet Lag)
Hot Chelle Rae - 2 (Tonight Tonight 2x)
Sum 41 - 1 (With Me)
Rise Against - 1 (Architects)
Set Your Goals - 1 (Our Ethos: A Legacy to Pass On)
Halifax - 1 (Nightmare) 
Plain White T's - 1 (Fireworks)
Lights - 1 (Cactus in the Valley)
The Starting Line - 1 (Ready)
Madina Lake - 1 (Me vs. the World)
Four Year Strong - 1 (So Much for the Afterglow)
Boys Like Girls - 1 (Five Minutes to Midnight)
School Boy Humor - 1 (Camera Shy)
This Providence - 1 (Wolf in Sheep's Clothing)
Armor For Sleep - 1 (Car Underwater)
Travis Barker - 1 (Knockin)
Marilyn Manson - 1 (This is Halloween) 
The Ready Set - 1 (Airplanes)
Classified - 1 (That Ain't Classy)
Vegas Wake Up - 1 (Last Friday Night)
Downstait - 1 (I Came to Play)
Apocalyptica - 1 (I Don't Care)
Christina Perri - 1 (Jar of Hearts)
Woe, Is Me - 1 (Hot n Cold)
T. Mills - 1 (Stupid Boy)
Skillet - 1 (Hero)
Natasha Bedingfield - 1 (Pocket Full of Sunshine)
Living Colour - 1 (Cult of Personality)

No comments:

Post a Comment