Thursday, November 17, 2011

Song of the Day

      The song that I have related to the most in the past half year is this one, Ready by The Starting Line.  One of the most beautiful and engaging songs I've ever heard.  The emotional build up is impeccable in this song and it's definitely one of my favorites ever.  The metaphors and lyrics themselves in this song have a way of sticking to me, the singer (Kenny Vasoli) grabs my ears and never lets go of them in this song.  I really can't say enough about it.  If I eventually end up doing a top 15 songs list of mine, this will certainly be near the top.
Song of the Day Tally:
Blink-182 - 11 (Kaleidoscope, Reckless Abandon, Love is Dangerous, After Midnight (3x), Feeling This, Wishing Well, Story of a Lonely Guy, I Miss You, Snake Charmer)
A Day to Remember - 9 (All I Want, All Signs Point to Lauderdale, It's Complicated (2x), 2nd Sucks, Sticks & Bricks, If I Leave, You Had Me at Hello, Out of Time)
Say Anything - 8 (Admit It!!!, Do Better, Crush'd, Hate EveryoneDeath for My Birthday, A Walk Through Hell, Colorblind, Shiksa (Girlfriend))
The Lonely Island - 5 (Shy Ronnie 2: Ronnie & Clyde, Motherlover, The Creep, Cool Guys Don't Look at Explosions, 3 Way (The Golden Rule)
All Time Low - 2 (Remembering Sunday, Painting Flowers)
Mayday Parade - 2 (Terrible Things, I Swear This Time I Mean It)
Simple Plan - 2 (When I'm Gone, Jet Lag)
Secondhand Serenade - 2 (Stranger, Your Call)
Sum 41 - 1 (With Me)
Rise Against - 1 (Architects)
Set Your Goals - 1 (Our Ethos: A Legacy to Pass On)
Halifax - 1 (Nightmare) 
Lights - 1 (Cactus in the Valley)
The Starting Line - 1 (Ready)
Madina Lake - 1 (Me vs. the World)
Four Year Strong - 1 (So Much for the Afterglow)
Boys Like Girls - 1 (Five Minutes to Midnight)
School Boy Humor - 1 (Camera Shy)
Armor For Sleep - 1 (Car Underwater)
Travis Barker - 1 (Knockin)
Marilyn Manson - 1 (This Is Halloween) 
The Ready Set - 1 (Airplanes)
Classified - 1 (That Ain't Classy)
Vegas Wake Up - 1 (Last Friday Night)
Downstait - 1 (I Came to Play)
Apocalyptica - 1 (I Don't Care)
T. Mills - 1 (Stupid Boy)

No comments:

Post a Comment