Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Song of the Day

     So earlier today I figured since I could use a new sexy pair of headphones (I have a couple pairs, but I want a really good pair to give myself eargasms) I decided, at the suggestion of a good friend, to splurge and get myself a pair of Beats by Dr. Dre headphones.  Good lord these things are amazing.  I walked out of Best Buy and decided on what would be my first song I listened to with the new headphones and settled on this song.  After Midnight by Blink-182 may actually be my favorite Blink-182 song now.  It's the only song that has gotten song of the day twice and now it's the only song to have gotten it THREE times.  I'd have to say, it's definitely a song that captures my feelings on life.  It's a fantastic song and has quickly become one of those tunes that I NEVER skip when it comes across the iPod.

Song of the Day Tally:
Blink-182 - 10 (Kaleidoscope, Reckless Abandon, Love is Dangerous, After Midnight (3x), Feeling This, Wishing Well, Story of a Lonely Guy, I Miss You)
A Day to Remember - 8 (All I Want, All Signs Point to Lauderdale, It's Complicated, 2nd Sucks, Sticks & Bricks, If I Leave, You Had Me at Hello, Out of Time)
Say Anything - 6 (Admit It!!!, Do Better, Crush'd, Hate EveryoneDeath for My Birthday, A Walk Through Hell)
All Time Low - 2 (Remembering Sunday, Painting Flowers)
Mayday Parade - 2 (Terrible Things, I Swear This Time I Mean It)
The Lonely Island - 2 (Shy Ronnie 2: Ronnie & Clyde, Motherlover
Sum 41 - 1 (With Me)
Secondhand Serenade - 1 (Stranger)
Set Your Goals - 1 (Our Ethos: A Legacy to Pass On)
Simple Plan - 1 (When I'm Gone)
Halifax - 1 (Nightmare) 
Lights - 1 (Cactus in the Valley)
Madina Lake - 1 (Me vs. the World)
Four Year Strong - 1 (So Much for the Afterglow)
Boys Like Girls - 1 (Five Minutes to Midnight)
School Boy Humor - 1 (Camera Shy)
Armor For Sleep - 1 (Car Underwater)
Marilyn Manson - 1 (This Is Halloween) 
The Ready Set - 1 (Airplanes)
Vegas Wake Up - 1 (Last Friday Night)
Downstait - 1 (I Came to Play)

No comments:

Post a Comment