Friday, November 4, 2011

Song of the Day

     I spent the past hour and a half introducing The Lonely Island to my sister and she greatly approves.  I pretty much showed her every music video of theirs as well as other songs.  Her favorite song is now the song of the day, The Creep.  She found the video to be hysterical, as I do as well.  Nicki Minaj is featured in the song and she is fantastic in her role and just so damn cute.  It's safe to say I have a huge man crush on Andy Samberg as well.  I have listened to a ton of Lonely Island the past several weeks and with good reason, their albums are hilarious!  There is not another group funnier than these guys, they're the best at what they do.
Song of the Day Tally:
Blink-182 - 10 (Kaleidoscope, Reckless Abandon, Love is Dangerous, After Midnight (3x), Feeling This, Wishing Well, Story of a Lonely Guy, I Miss You)
A Day to Remember - 8 (All I Want, All Signs Point to Lauderdale, It's Complicated, 2nd Sucks, Sticks & Bricks, If I Leave, You Had Me at Hello, Out of Time)
Say Anything - 6 (Admit It!!!, Do Better, Crush'd, Hate EveryoneDeath for My Birthday, A Walk Through Hell)
The Lonely Island - 3 (Shy Ronnie 2: Ronnie & Clyde, Motherlover, The Creep
All Time Low - 2 (Remembering Sunday, Painting Flowers)
Mayday Parade - 2 (Terrible Things, I Swear This Time I Mean It)
Secondhand Serenade - 2 (Stranger, Your Call)
Sum 41 - 1 (With Me)
Set Your Goals - 1 (Our Ethos: A Legacy to Pass On)
Simple Plan - 1 (When I'm Gone)
Halifax - 1 (Nightmare) 
Lights - 1 (Cactus in the Valley)
Madina Lake - 1 (Me vs. the World)
Four Year Strong - 1 (So Much for the Afterglow)
Boys Like Girls - 1 (Five Minutes to Midnight)
School Boy Humor - 1 (Camera Shy)
Armor For Sleep - 1 (Car Underwater)
Marilyn Manson - 1 (This Is Halloween) 
The Ready Set - 1 (Airplanes)
Vegas Wake Up - 1 (Last Friday Night)
Downstait - 1 (I Came to Play)

No comments:

Post a Comment