Sunday, November 6, 2011

Song of the Day

    Haven't been home for the past 11 hours so this song of the day post is a bit late.  Didn't really listen to much music on my iPod, didn't have time to, so the song of the day is a song that was stuck in my head for no apparent reason.  It hit me a couple hours into my shift at work, I was singing the song Colorblind by Say Anything.  One of their older songs, which is what I adore about Say Anything.  Doesn't matter if it's one of their albums from the early 2000s or an album now, I love all their songs.  Colorblind is one of my favorite older songs by them and a pretty solid description of me.  I move too fast when I should take things slow and I go slow when things should be done swiftly.  Gotta work on that, I suppose.
Song of the Day Tally:
Blink-182 - 10 (Kaleidoscope, Reckless Abandon, Love is Dangerous, After Midnight (3x), Feeling This, Wishing Well, Story of a Lonely Guy, I Miss You)
A Day to Remember - 8 (All I Want, All Signs Point to Lauderdale, It's Complicated, 2nd Sucks, Sticks & Bricks, If I Leave, You Had Me at Hello, Out of Time)
Say Anything - 7 (Admit It!!!, Do Better, Crush'd, Hate EveryoneDeath for My Birthday, A Walk Through Hell, Colorblind)
The Lonely Island - 3 (Shy Ronnie 2: Ronnie & Clyde, Motherlover, The Creep
All Time Low - 2 (Remembering Sunday, Painting Flowers)
Mayday Parade - 2 (Terrible Things, I Swear This Time I Mean It)
Secondhand Serenade - 2 (Stranger, Your Call)
Sum 41 - 1 (With Me)
Set Your Goals - 1 (Our Ethos: A Legacy to Pass On)
Simple Plan - 1 (When I'm Gone)
Halifax - 1 (Nightmare) 
Lights - 1 (Cactus in the Valley)
Madina Lake - 1 (Me vs. the World)
Four Year Strong - 1 (So Much for the Afterglow)
Boys Like Girls - 1 (Five Minutes to Midnight)
School Boy Humor - 1 (Camera Shy)
Armor For Sleep - 1 (Car Underwater)
Marilyn Manson - 1 (This Is Halloween) 
The Ready Set - 1 (Airplanes)
Vegas Wake Up - 1 (Last Friday Night)
Downstait - 1 (I Came to Play)

No comments:

Post a Comment