Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Song of the Day

     I must have listened to this song 3 times yesterday while working outside during my shifts of carts.  I came home last night and I listened to this song another 3 times.  I tweeted and texted a lyric from this song before drifting off into slumber land and when I awoke, it was still dancing across my mind.  It's only 8 o'clock in the morning, but I know Stranger by Secondhand Serenade is the song of the day.  It's the 2nd time it has received this prestigious honor and for good reason.  It's a beautiful song with resonating lyrics that stick with you.  I'm staring at perfection.  Take a look at me so you can see how beautiful you are.  It's really quite difficult to express just how much those lyrics mean to me.
Song of the Day Tally:
Blink-182 - 11 (Kaleidoscope, Reckless Abandon, Love is Dangerous, After Midnight (3x), Feeling This, Wishing Well, Story of a Lonely Guy, I Miss You, Snake Charmer)
A Day to Remember - 9 (All I Want, All Signs Point to Lauderdale, It's Complicated (2x), 2nd Sucks, Sticks & Bricks, If I Leave, You Had Me at Hello, Out of Time)
Say Anything - 8 (Admit It!!!, Do Better, Crush'd, Hate EveryoneDeath for My Birthday, A Walk Through Hell, Colorblind, Shiksa (Girlfriend))
The Lonely Island - 5 (Shy Ronnie 2: Ronnie & Clyde, Motherlover, The Creep, Cool Guys Don't Look at Explosions, 3 Way (The Golden Rule)
Secondhand Serenade - 3 (Stranger (2x), Your Call)
All Time Low - 2 (Remembering Sunday, Painting Flowers)
Mayday Parade - 2 (Terrible Things, I Swear This Time I Mean It)
Simple Plan - 2 (When I'm Gone, Jet Lag)
Hot Chelle Rae - 2 (Tonight Tonight 2x)
Sum 41 - 1 (With Me)
Rise Against - 1 (Architects)
Set Your Goals - 1 (Our Ethos: A Legacy to Pass On)
Halifax - 1 (Nightmare) 
Lights - 1 (Cactus in the Valley)
The Starting Line - 1 (Ready)
Madina Lake - 1 (Me vs. the World)
Four Year Strong - 1 (So Much for the Afterglow)
Boys Like Girls - 1 (Five Minutes to Midnight)
School Boy Humor - 1 (Camera Shy)
This Providence - 1 (Wolf in Sheep's Clothing)
Armor For Sleep - 1 (Car Underwater)
Travis Barker - 1 (Knockin)
Marilyn Manson - 1 (This is Halloween) 
The Ready Set - 1 (Airplanes)
Classified - 1 (That Ain't Classy)
Vegas Wake Up - 1 (Last Friday Night)
Downstait - 1 (I Came to Play)
Apocalyptica - 1 (I Don't Care)
Christina Perri - 1 (Jar of Hearts)
Woe, Is Me - 1 (Hot n Cold)
T. Mills - 1 (Stupid Boy)

No comments:

Post a Comment