Sunday, May 27, 2012

Song of the Day

Pretty fantastic Saturday for me, follows up a solid Friday as well.  No complaints from me lately.  Got to see Chernobyl Diaries, solid little flick, but nothing too special.  Afterwards got to hang out with two of my favorite people and had some pretty kick-ass conversations.  Between venting about annoying shit or channeling my inner mean girl and gossiping about stuff in my life, makes for some pretty fun nights in front of a fire pit.  Got Radiosurgery from one of my friends, the most recent New Found Glory CD, which I had not heard yet.  Can't lie, I fucking adore it.  I already know this won't be the last New Found Glory song to be featured as a song of the day in the near future.  Jordan Pundik is seriously one of my favorite singers.


5th tally for New Found Glory, 1st tally for Radiosurgery

Radiosurgery - New Found Glory
My best friends, they don't even know that my mind is going thousand miles an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment