Sunday, May 20, 2012

Song(s) of the Day

This song has been playing in my head for a couple days now, all came to fruition today as I couldn't get it out of my head.


27th tally for A Day to Remember, 1st tally for I'm Made of Wax, Larry, What Are You Made of?

I'm Made of Wax, Larry, What Are You Made of? - A Day to Remember
I'll be there just to watch you fall, so don't push me, I've got nothing to lose.  Don't blink, they won't even miss you at all.


Today was one of those days where I wished that something terrifyingly exciting would have happened.  I kinda want to be in an almost life threatening situation, like the first lyrics of After Midnight says.  Not that I wish to die or any of that, quite the opposite, I actually want to feel alive.  After Midnight used to mean a bit more to me, but it's lost some of its luster in the past half year, but still a damn good song.

35th tally for Blink-182, 7th tally for After Midnight


After Midnight - Blink-182
I can't get my feet up off the edge.  I kinda like the little rush you get when you're standing close to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment