Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Song(s) of the Day

I try to always make some time to listen to music every day.  You can guarantee I'll listen to my iPod at night.  Something about music & lyrics just calm me down.  I often hit shuffle on my iPod & let the songs decide for me which ones will be the song(s) of the day.  Today we get a punk band & a post-hardcore band sharing the honor.


7th tally for Rise Against, 2nd tally for Architects

Architects - Rise Against
Don't you remember when we were young and we wanted to set the world on fire?  Because I still am & I still do.

1st tally for Escape the Fate, 1st tally for Not Good Enough for Truth In Cliché

Not Good Enough for Truth In Cliché - Escape the Fate
Sitting in this room playing Russian roulette.  Finger on the trigger to my dear Juliet.

No comments:

Post a Comment