Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Song of the Day

I really love this song.  The way Max sings and the lyrics are just amazing to me.  It has quickly become one of my favorite Say Anything songs.  I have this weird feeling in my life, a good one though.  It's hard to explain and better yet, I don't know if I want to explain it.  There's pretty much no shot of me ever explaining it to anyone, but for good reason.  This is vague as fuck, which I try not to be on this blog, but I kind of feels like it has to be.  It's something that has been simmering in my brain the last couple days and I don't know how to explain it, I just know, I kinda dig it.  Listening to music always sorta brings this, emotional if you will, side out of me.  Usually, at least lately, that means bad things, but not so much anymore.


21st tally for Say Anything, 3rd tally for Peace Out

Peace Out - Say Anything
I may be shy and not reply to your scathing review, but I'd rather subsist on venom than abstain with you.  I'll be fine, sever this for all time.  I'll laugh it off when this ends.  You can just go get high with all of your dumb friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment