Saturday, April 28, 2012

Song of the Day

The other day, I Tweeted about how much I love Mayday Parade.  There's just something about this band that I can't get enough of, I guess I just relate.  Personal connection is key when it comes to me & music.  I suffer from a made-up disorder called Music A.D.D.  I have troubles listening to one band for extended periods of time & often like to change songs in the middle of them because a new track has jumped into my cranium.  If you told me to sit down & listen to one band for an extended period of time, there's only 2 bands that jump to mind that I'd be perfectly able to do so with.  Obviously, Blink-182 is first & foremost, but then the 2nd band is admittedly, Mayday Parade.  Bruised and Scarred is a song of theirs I discovered late last summer & I have been pretty obsessed with it ever since.  I was walking around two days ago, early in the morning, & felt a desire to listen to some Mayday Parade; it then carried over to yesterday when I was talking a walk during the afternoon & put this song on instantly.  It's been pretty rampant in my head ever since.  Whether it be this version or the acoustic, it's definitely a song that I skip past on my iPod very rarely.

15th tally for Mayday Parade, 2nd for Bruised and Scarred

Bruised and Scarred - Mayday Parade

No comments:

Post a Comment