Thursday, April 26, 2012

My Incredibly Underwhelming 2012 MLB Predictions

So yeah, I had begun writing out an obnoxiously long and detailed MLB predictions post, but life sorta happened.  Stuff came up and my desire & motivation to write anything was shot.  Kinda disappointed, because I do enjoy writing them a lot, it just got to the point where I just didn't want to do it.  I figured at the very least, I could write a very short post documenting my predictions.  The season has been going for a month now, but I will not waiver on my original picks I was making just because I've watched some of the games.  These are the predictions I had Opening Day.

American League East:
1 - New York Yankees
2 - Boston Red Sox
3 - Tampa Bay Rays
4 - Toronto Blue Jays
5 - Baltimore Orioles

American League Central:
1 - Detroit Tigers
2 - Chicago White Sox
3 - Kansas City Royals
4 - Cleveland Indians
5 - Minnesota Twins

American League West:
1 - Los Angeles Angels
2 - Texas Rangers
3 - Seattle Mariners
4 - Oakland Athletics

American League Wild Cards:
1 - Texas Rangers
2 - Boston Red Sox

National League East:
1 - Philadelphia Phillies
2 - Miami Marlins
3 - Atlanta Braves
4 - Washington Nationals
5 - New York Mets

National League Central:
1 - Cincinnati Reds
2 - St. Louis Cardinals
3 - Milwaukee Brewers
4 - Chicago Cubs
5 - Pittsburgh Pirates
6 - Houston Astros

National League West:
1 - Arizona Diamondbacks
2 - San Francisco Giants
3 - Los Angeles Dodgers
4 - Colorado Rockies
5 - San Diego Padres

National League Wilds Cards:
1 - Miami Marlins
2 - Atlanta Braves

World Series:
Detroit Tigers defeat the Miami Marlins

MVP:
American League - Prince Fielder
National League - Giancarlo Stanton

Cy Young:
American League - Jered Weaver
National League - Stephen Strasburg

Rookie of the Year:
American League - Matt Moore
National League - Zack Cozart

No comments:

Post a Comment