Saturday, August 4, 2012

Song(s) of the Day(s)

Childish Gambino has dominated the past two days.  It's really been no contest, Not Going Back especially.


5th tally for Childish Gambino, 2nd tally for Freaks and Geeks

Freaks and Geeks - Childish Gambino
Took the "G" out your waffle, all you got left is your ego.

6th tally for Childish Gambino, 1st tally for Be Alone

Be Alone - Childish Gambino
Actions over words, girls will be girls, that's all it proves.  I used to be this guy sittin' with an open heart.  Now my computer screen's the only place I feel a spark.

7th tally for Childish Gambino, 1st tally for Not Going Back

Not Going Back - Childish Gambino
Couldn't see me as Spider-Man, but now I'm spittin' venom.  Now you payin' attention, pick your fuckin' face up.  When I wanna be a superhero, I just wake up.  Renaissance man with a Hollywood buzz.  I refuse to go back to not likin' who I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment