Thursday, August 23, 2012

Song(s) of the Day

These were the songs that made me play over and over again while driving to and from work today.


8th tally for Taking Back Sunday, 3rd tally for Cute Without the 'E' (Cut From the Team)

Cute Without the 'E' (Cut From the Team) - Taking Back Sunday
Hoping for the best, just hoping nothing happens. A thousand clever lines unread on clever napkins. I will never ask if you don't ever tell me, I know you well enough to know you never loved me. Why can't I feel anything from anyone other than you?

24th tally for All Time Low, 2nd tally for I Feel Like Dancin'

I Feel Like Dancin' - All Time Low
Everybody get, kind of, awesome.

25th tally for All Time Low, 2nd tally for Forget About It

Forget About It - All Time Low
You are a shining example of why I don't sleep at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment