Monday, August 27, 2012

Song(s) of the Day

All Time Low, Angels and Airwaves, Blink-182, and Say Anything?  I should have just named this post "Mike's Favorite Bands."  This is like if Twitch.TV did a Hidden Gems program and featured mostly casters that were already popular. Oh wait...


26th tally for All Time Low, 2nd Tally for Sick Little Games

Sick Little Games - All Time Low
They're finding me out, I'm having my doubts.  I'm losing the best of me, dressed up as myself to live in the shadow of who I'm supposed to be.  We're all part of the same sick little games and I need to get away.

27th tally for All Time Low, 4th tally for Merry Christmas, Kiss My Ass

Merry Christmas, Kiss My Ass - All Time Low
I hope you're happy with yourself, 'cause I'm not laughing.

41st tally for Blink-182, 2nd tally for Time to Break Up

Time to Break Up - Blink-182
Hurts to break up, she was stronger.  All my friends say please don't love her.  What did I gain?  Now I miss her so.  Move on, let her go.

23rd tally for Say Anything, 4th tally for Peace Out

Peace Out - Say Anything
I'll be fine, sever this for all time.  I'll laugh it off when this ends.  You can just go get high with all of your dumb friends.

3rd tally for Angels and Airwaves, 3rd tally for Do It For Me Now

Do It For Me Now - Angels and Airwaves
I've really had it with the rain of the tears, the predictable storm that has come every year.  And it sneaks in from shore with a bat in its hand.  I'm trying, I'm trying, I'm trying, I can't.  You're a thief and a witch, but I love you to death.  You steal my heart and curse under your breath, but the one thing that I can most willingly prove; that when you are gone, I'll be fine without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment