Thursday, August 2, 2012

Song(s) of the Day(s)

I've really been into listening to whiny pop punk songs complaining about how shitty people are lately.  That and Niggas In Paris, because, like, I ball hard.  Consistently.


14th tally for Simple Plan, 3rd tally for Thank You

Thank You - Simple Plan
Thank you for showing me that best friends cannot be trusted.

2nd tally for Jay-Z and Kanye West - 2nd tally for Niggas In Paris

Niggas In Paris - Jay-Z and Kanye West
Ball so hard motherfuckers wanna fine me.

30th tally for A Day to Remember, 2nd tally for If I Leave

If I Leave - A Day to Remember
In the beginning, I was up front.  Nothing to think about, you'd always hear me out.  We made a pact to never give up.  When everything would change, we'd always stay the same.  Something went wrong along the way, you'd come around and there's nothing left to say.  It's like we're strangers, anyway.  What more could you ask of me?  It's been a long time coming, but everyone's gonna hear me now.  If I leave, bet you'll wish I'd stayed.  Make you regret all the things you said to me.

7th tally for Green Day, 1st tally for American Idiot

American Idiot - Green Day
Maybe I'm the faggot America.  I'm not a part of a redneck agenda.

No comments:

Post a Comment