Saturday, December 29, 2012

Songs of the Week

Another week down.  2012 is almost over and I really can't wait for 2013.  Stuff happened (or rather, stuff didn't happen) this week that was pretty lame.  Christmas, my birthday...pretty eventful week I guess.


4th tally for Madina Lake, 1st tally for Now Or Never

Now Or Never - Madina Lake
I remember when you told me, I should live like I'm dying and not to close my eyes while everything burns.

6th tally for You, Me, And Everyone We Know, 1st tally for I'd Be More Interested If You Were Already Spoken For

I'd Be More Interested If You Were Already Spoken For - You, Me, And Everyone We Know
Cross your fingers and hope he buys all the shit you feed him.

2nd tally for Less Than Jake, 1st tally for Overrated (Everything Is)

Overrated (Everything Is) - Less Than Jake
Maybe I'm jaded and bored, always looking for more. Wait around for the next big fix. I know I'm a wreck, I'm a mess, but I couldn't care less. Don't know what it would take to change me. Everybody's so afraid to be different. Please, excuse me now if I don't get it. I think sex is overrated, so is always getting wasted. Designer drugs and dead-end jobs and classic rock is so outdated.

1st tally for Fort Minor, 1st tally for Where'd You Go

Where'd You Go - Fort Minor
Now, you only stop by every once and a while. Shit, I find myself just filling my time with anything to keep the thought of you from my mind. I'm doing fine and I'm planning to keep it that way. You can call me if you find you have something to say. And I'll tell you, I want you to know it's a little fucked up that I'm stuck here waiting, at time's debating.

6th tally for Plain White T's, 3rd tally for Hate (I Really Don't Like You)

Hate (I Really Don't Like You) - Plain White T's
Thought that everything was perfect. Isn't that how it's supposed to be? Thought you thought I was worth it. Now, I think a little differently. All I wanted was your love.

44th tally for All Time Low, 6th tally for Merry Christmas, Kiss My Ass

Merry Christmas, Kiss My Ass - All Time Low
I gave you my all but our love hit a wall.

10th tally for Angels & Airwaves, 2nd tally for Dry Your Eyes

Dry Your Eyes - Angels & Airwaves
I'm not for this and all you ever do is stall. I am so damn sick of trying and now we are fucked because we've wrecked it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment