Saturday, November 24, 2012

Songs of the Week

Stuff.


9th tally for Angels & Airwaves, 1st tally for Dry Your Eyes

Dry Your Eyes - Angels & Airwaves
I'm not for this and all you ever do is stall. I am so damn sick of trying and now we are fucked 'cause we've wrecked it all. I will not save you. So, dry your eyes, get on your feet, don't pretend to cry or fix you and I. Yeah, we're here again. So, follow me in. Today is the day it ends. I can't complain, it's been good - not great. But, the time flew by. It came from behind, it was flying. It was hard to hold on every time we'd fight and thought it would end - it's exhausting. It left cracks that would grow in and out of mine and into your heart like a virus. It would crawl and would crawl and we lay there blind. It broke you and I.

54th tally for Blink-182, 2nd tally for Always

Always - Blink-182
I've been here before a few times and I'm quite aware we're dying.

55th tally for Blink-182, 10th tally for After Midnight

After Midnight - Blink-182
I can't find the best in all of this, but I'm always looking out for you. 'Cause you're the one I miss and it's driving me crazy. Bite your lips, your word's a robbery. Do you grin inside? You're killing me. All along we talked of forever, I kind of think that we won't get better. It's the longest start, but the end's not too far away. Did you know, I'm here to stay?

56th tally for Blink-182, 5th tally for Wishing Well

Wishing Well - Blink-182
I reached for a shooting star. It burned a hole through my hand.

6th tally for Good Charlotte, 2nd tally for Counting The Days

Counting The Days - Good Charlotte
Four letter words are all you said, five minutes later we're in bed. Can't count on you to love me but I can count the days since you've been gone.

5th tally for Plain White T's, 3rd tally for Fireworks

Fireworks - Plain White T's
I know you know it can't get much better. Fireworks flying whenever we're together. I know, you know, I know, you know, I know know know you know know know you know know that I know you love me.

10th tally for New Found Glory, 2nd tally for All Downhill From Here

All Downhill From Here - New Found Glory
You contradict the fact that you still want me around and it's all downhill from here.

3rd tally for Kid Cudi, 3rd tally for Pursuit of Happiness

Pursuit of Happiness - Kid Cudi
You don't really care about the trials of tomorrow.  Rather lay awake in a bed full of sorrow.  I'm on the pursuit of happiness and I know everything that shine ain't always gonna be gold.  I'll be fine, once I get it.  I'll be good.

4th tally for The Starting Line, 4th tally for Ready

Ready - The Starting Line
I've been waiting for answers, dancing in circles, making me sick.  I've been chained like a tiger to hundreds of liars all holding hands.  Gonna get ready, gonna get ready.  Now, I'm calling all the time, all I wanted was a little bit of time to try, try to get up.  I'm gonna get up.  All they wanted was a little bit of time for me to clear my head, to clear my head.

1st tally for Rancid, 1st tally for Fall Back Down

Fall Back Down - Rancid
I've had a bad year, a lot to go through.  I've been knocked out, beat down, black and blue.  She's not the one coming back for you, she's not the one coming back for you.  If I fall back down, you're gonna help me back up again.  If I fall back down, you're gonna be my friend.  If I fall back down, you're gonna help me back up again.  If I fall back down, you're gonna be my friend.  It takes disaster to learn a lesson.

6th tally for Weezer, 1st tally for Memories

Memories - Weezer
All the memories make me want to go back there, back there.  All the memories, how can we make it back there, back there?  I want to be there again.

1st tally for Dexys Midnight Runners, 1st tally for Come On Eileen

Come On Eileen - Dexys Midnight Runners
I will not dignify the inclusion of this song this week with lyrics

1st tally for Josip On Deck, 1st tally for Mai Waifu

Mai Waifu - Josip On Deck
Damn, I love my waifu.  Damn I, damn I love my waifu.

42nd tally for A Day To Remember, 4th tally for You Be Tails, I'll Be Sonic

You Be Tails, I'll Be Sonic - A Day To Remember
You killed what was left of the good in me.  I'm tired, so let me be broken.  Look down at the mess that's in front of me.  No other words need to be spoken and I've got nobody else to blame, though I tried.  Kept all of our past mistakes held inside.  I'll live with regret for my whole life.

29th tally for Say Anything, 3rd tally for Death For My Birthday

Death For My Birthday - Say Anything
I want death, death for my birthday. I want death, death in the worst way. I want death, death for my birthday. Don't get me wrong, 'cause I love life but life has a boyfriend.

37th tally for All Time Low, 4th tally for Forget About It

Forget About It - All Time Low
You know, there are some days where I really feel like this could work. Like, you and I are finally gonna get it right. Then, there are days like today, when you make me wanna tear my fucking hair out. 'Cause I feel like a bad joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment