Saturday, November 10, 2012

Songs of the Week

The reason I keep writing these things each week is because it's a surreal way for me to look back and judge how I've been progressing through life.  Music really does score my life and my moods.  That being said, fucking Metro Station does nothing to narrate my life.  They're just terribly catchy.  Metro Station and Bone Crusher?  I don't even.


1st tally for The Hours, 1st tally for Ali in the Jungle

Ali in the Jungle - The Hours
Everybody gets knocked down. How quick are you gonna get up?

39th tally for A Day to Remember, 3rd tally for Out of Time

Out of Time - A Day to Remember
Just know that it kills me when I hear anything to do with you.  You will see, oh, believe me.  I need to be right where you are.  And know that I'm leaving and you won't hear for a year from now.  And this kills me, 'cause now I think that everything's, everything's about you.  I thought this was what you wanted.  Someone who gets everything right.  I thought this was what you wanted.  Someone to put you first in their life.

40th tally for A Day to Remember, 6th tally for Better Off This Way

Better Off This Way - A Day to Remember
You want it, you got it. You've always been such a waste of time. You want it, you got it. A friend of yours is no friend of mine. You want it, you got it. When will you act your age? You want it, you got it. You're the reason things have to change.

27th tally for Say Anything, 5th tally for Peace Out

Peace Out - Say Anything
I'll be fine, sever this for all time.  I'll laugh it off when this ends.  You can just go get high with all of your dumb friends, get high with all of your dumb friends.  You were my crutch, now I've escaped your clutch.  So, how is that worm's eye view?  I have grown two broad wings and now I'm above you.

6th tally for Jack's Mannequin, 2nd tally for Dark Blue

Dark Blue - Jack's Mannequin
Have you ever been alone in a crowded room?

1st tally for Metro Station, 1st tally for Shake It

Shake It - Metro Station
Shake Shake Shake Shake Shake Shake Shake Shake Shake Shake Shake Shake Shake Shake Shake Shake Shake Shake Shake Shake Shake Shake Shake Shake Shake Shake Shake Shake Shake Shake Shake Shake Shake Shake Shake Shake Shake Shake Shake Shake Shake Shake Shake Shake Shake Shake Shake Shake Shake Shake Shake Shake Shake Shake Shake Shake Shake Shake Shake Shake Shake Shake Shake Shake Shake Shake Shake Shake Shake Shake Shake Shake Shake it

2nd tally for Metro Station, 1st tally for Kelsey

Kelsey - Dude Version of Miley Cyrus
I'll swim the ocean for you - woooaAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

4th tally for Angels And Airwaves, 1st tally for The Adventure

The Adventure - Angels And Airwaves
My dearest friends, even if your hope has burned with time, anything that's dead shall be regrown and your vicious pain - your warning sign.  You will be fine.  Hello, here I am.  And here we go, life's waiting to begin.

8th tally for Halifax, 6th tally for Better Than Sex

Better Than Sex - Halifax
Let's sleep tonight on a bed of nails. So that every other night doesn't seem so painful after all.

1st tally for Bone Crusher, 1st tally for Never Scared (Remix)

Never Scared (Remix) - Bone Crusher feat. Busta "I Killed Michael Myers" Rhymes
That boss as fuck epic scream he does at the beginning of the song

13th tally for Sugarcult, 2nd tally for Do It Alone

Do It Alone - Sugarcult
Hello, can I say that there's something wrong with this place? I've got time, just to waste, if you would be my new escape.

No comments:

Post a Comment