Sunday, September 30, 2012

Songs of the Week

A very diverse set of songs for this week with a few old favorite sneaking in as well.  I had a very eventful week so a lot of music got listened to so I could try to put things in perspective.


32nd tally for All Time Low, 3rd tally for Forget About It

Forget About It - All Time Low
You know, there are some days where I feel like this could work, like, you and I are finally gonna get it right.  Then there are days like today, when you make me wanna tear my fucking hair out.

33rd tally for All Time Low, 2nd tally for Break Your Little Heart

Break Your Little Heart - All Time Low
A pretty face but the chase ain't worth the prize.

3rd tally for Matchbook Romance, 3rd tally for Playing For Keeps

Playing For Keeps - Matchbook Romance
You're as welcome as cancer, but my door is always unlocked.

37th tally for A Day to Remember, 3rd tally for Another Song About the Weekend

Another Song About the Weekend - A Day to Remember
Nobody can give so much and never get anything.  Everyone I used to know says they don't know what I've become, but I'm still the same, not much has changed, I still know where I came from.

5th tally for Senses Fail, 1st tally for Choke on This

Choke on This - Senses Fail
Can't make a wife out of a whore, don't want your skin on me.

6th tally for Senses Fail, 1st tally for Let It Enfold You

Let It Enfold You - Senses Fail
I'm just a bad actor stuck with a shitty script.  All of my lines are cheap and the cast is weak.

10th tally for The Lonely Island, 2nd tally for The Creep

The Creep - The Lonely Island
I was six years old when I starting creeping.  My parents took it to their room and I starting peeping.  You can't imagine their surprise when they lifted their heads and saw my little ass creeping at the foot of the bed.

3rd tally for Jimmy Eat World, 1st tally for Hear You Me

Hear You Me - Jimmy Eat World
There's no one in town I know, you gave us some place to go.  I never said thank you for that.  I thought I might get one more chance.

16th tally for Simple Plan, 2nd tally for Can't Keep My Hands Off You

Can't Keep My Hands Off You - Simple Plan
Sorry to all my friends and to anyone I offend.  But I can't help it, no, I can't help it.

No comments:

Post a Comment