Sunday, October 7, 2012

Songs of the Week

Several songs getting their first tallies this week, including an amazing Bears game last Monday against the Cowboys leading to a very special tally.  New Green Day being included as well, I really like ¡Uno! and they have me looking forward to the other two albums coming out soon.


1st tally for Jerry Downs, 1st tally for Bear Down

Bear Down - Jerry Downs
You're the pride and joy of Illinois, Chicago Bears.  Bear down.

4th tally for Four Year Strong, 2nd tally for Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan - Four Year Strong
Just give me one, one good reason to forgive you of your treason.  You turned your back, you ran away at the first sign of light of a brand new day.

2nd tally for Coldplay, 1st tally for Viva la Vida

Viva la Vida - Coldplay
I used to rule the world.  Seas would rise when I gave the word.  Now, in the morning I sleep alone.  Sweep the streets I used to own.

11th tally for Brand New, 5th tally for Last Chance to Lose Your Keys

Last Chance to Lose Your Keys - Brand New
This whole situation is incredibly typical, I should have seen it all along.  It's girls like you that make me think I'm better off at home on a Saturday night with all my doors locked up tight.

9th tally for Green Day, 1st tally for Fell For You

Fell For You - Green Day
You're out of sight, but not out of mind.  I had a dream that I kissed your lips and it felt so true.  Then I woke up as a nervous wreck and I fell for you.  I'll spend the night living in denial.

12th tally for Sugarcult, 1st tally for Saying Goodbye

Saying Goodbye - Sugarcult
She's saying goodbye and leaving tonight.

48th tally for Blink-182, 3rd tally for Story of a Lonely Guy

Story of a Lonely Guy - Blink-182
Lost the words, lost the nerve, lost the girl, left the line.  I would wish upon a star, but that star, it doesn't shine.  So, read my book with a boring ending.  A short story of a lonely guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment