Thursday, September 6, 2012

Songs of the Week

Decided to change my Song of the Day posts to Songs of the Week.  I imagine I won't be doing them at 4 AM on a Thursday morning in the future, but it's one of those nights.


2nd tally for Jimmy Eat World, 2nd tally for Sweetness

Sweetness - Jimmy Eat World
Tell me what do I need when words lose their meaning.

43rd tally for Blink-182, 1st tally for Always

Always - Blink-182
I've been here before a few times and I'm quite aware we're dying.

35th tally for A Day to Remember, 3rd tally for All I Want

All I Want - A Day to Remember
All I want is a place to call my own, to mend the hearts of everyone who feels alone.

7th tally for Halifax, 2nd tally for Nightmare

Nightmare - Halifax
It's your nightmare, make sure to handle it well.

8th tally for The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, 3rd tally for The Acoustic Song

The Acoustic Song - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
I will never let you fall, I'll stand up for you forever.

28th tally for All Time Low, 6th tally for That Girl

That Girl - All Time Low
That girl, that girl, she's such a trick, but I can't lie, I'm in love with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment