Sunday, September 23, 2012

Songs of the Week

I suppose I can go back to doing these posts per week.  Blink-182 was probably the go-to artist for the week.  I have a song/band getting their first tally, which considering I've been doing this for over a year now, is kind of rare.  One of those songs that gets played in the background of a TV show and it really catches my attention, so I go out of my way to look it up.


30th tally for All Time Low, 2nd tally for Do You Want Me (Dead?)

Do You Want Me (Dead?) - All Time Low
Give it up for at least a second. I'm getting sick of your bullshit attitude.

31st tally for All Time Low, 2nd tally for Therapy

Therapy - All Time Low
Give me therapy, I'm a walking travesty, but I'm smiling at everything.

10th tally for Childish Gambino, 4th tally for Freaks And Geeks

Freaks and Geeks - Childish Gambino
I have worked all winter, I will not fail summer, in the back of the bush like Gavin Rossdale's drummer.

11th tally for Childish Gambino, 3rd tally for Not Going Back

Not Going Back - Childish Gambino
I refuse to go back to not liking who I was.

46th tally for Blink-182, 9th tally for After Midnight

After Midnight - Blink-182
I can't get my feet up off the edge, I kind of like the little rush you get when you're standing close to death.

47th tally for Blink-182, 2nd tally for Don't Tell Me That It's Over

Don't Tell Me That It's Over - Blink-182
Most girls do mean trouble because they are rarely honest.

6th tally for (+44), 4th tally for No, It Isn't

No, It Isn't - (+44)
Let's slit our wrists and burn down something beautiful.

2nd tally for Matchbook Romance, 2nd tally for Playing For Keeps

Playing For Keeps - Matchbook Romance
You're so good at pretending everything is alright. You're as welcome as cancer, but my door is always unlocked.

1st tally for The Gabe Dixon Band, 1st tally for All Will Be Well

All Will Be Well - The Gabe Dixon Band
All will be well even after all the promises you've broken to yourself. All will be well. You can ask me how but only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment