Sunday, September 9, 2012

Songs of the Next Couple Weeks

Seems like this sort of things happens to me every five or six months and I'm sure it's old for everyone else, but oh well.  I really don't care much at all.  Another several months pass and I cannot for the life of me keep pretending like everything is super fantastic.  I'm amazing, truly amazing, at lying to those around me.  I'm awful at lying to myself.  Somehow, I have convinced myself that I'm better at dealing with things that fuck with me critically on my own and that's what I'm gonna do again this time.  See you on the other side.


44th tally for Blink-182, 3rd tally for I Miss You

I Miss You - Blink-182
We can live like Jack and Sally, if we want.  Where you can always find me and we'll have Halloween on Christmas and in the night, we'll wish this never ends.

9th tally for Taking Back Sunday, 2nd tally for Liar Liar (It Takes One to Know One)

Liar Liar (It Takes One to Know One) - Taking Back Sunday
Liar, liar.  If we're keeping score, then we're all choir boys, at best.

36th tally for A Day to Remember, 2nd tally for You Had Me at Hello

You Had Me at Hello - A Day to Remember
I'm wasting away, away from you.

29th tally for All Time Low, 3rd tally for Remembering Sunday

Remembering Sunday - All Time Low
I can see now that all of these clouds are following me in my desperate endeavor to find my whoever, wherever she may be. I'm not coming back, I've done something so terrible, I'm terrified to speak, but you'd expect that from me. I'm mixed up, I'll be blunt. Now the rain is just washing you out of my hair and out of my mind, keeping an eye on the world. So many thousands of feet off the ground, I'm over you now, I'm at home in the clouds, towering over your head.  Well, I guess I'll go home now.

9th tally for The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, 4th tally for The Acoustic Song

The Acoustic Song - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Use me as you will, pull my strings just for a thrill and I know I'll be okay, though my skies are turning gray.

4th tally for Sum 41, 2nd tally for With Me

With Me - Sum 41
Thoughts read unspoken forever and now.  The pieces of memories fall to the ground.

45th tally for Blink-182, 4th tally for Snake Charmer

Snake Charmer - Blink-182
I felt a stutter and a waiver cutting like a razor like fire through the snow then straight down to the bone.

19th tally for Mayday Parade, 4th tally for Terrible Things

Terrible Things - Mayday Parade
Don't fall in love, there's just too much to lose.  If given the choice, then I'm begging you, choose to walk away, walk away, don't let her get you.  I can't bear to see the same happen to you.  Now, son, I'm only telling you this because lif can do terrible things.

No comments:

Post a Comment