Monday, June 25, 2012

Song(s) of the Day

Fantastic day.  I love doing new things, going out, experiencing life.  Another point for this summer, which has already GREATLY surpassed last year's.  The Pride parade was awesome and tons of fun.  Being with my favorite people and then grabbing a bite to eat was a blast, couldn't have asked for a cooler Sunday.  Okay, maybe I could ask for a COOLER one, because it was pretty hot out, but I knew it would be and it was nothing compared to the heat I encountered at the Blackhawks parade in 2010.  The amount of girls walking around in next to nothing was astounding to me, but I wasn't complaining.  I'll go again next year.  I woke up this morning and had Fall Out Boy stuck in my head, listened to some Taking Back Sunday on the way there and then I heard When I Grow Up by the Pussycat Dolls while at the parade, but since I love Mayday Parade so much, the rest of the day was spent with me singing their version in my head instead.  Also heard Brand New on the way home and thus completed the music for me today.


1st tally for Fall Out Boy, 1st tally for Get Busy Living or Get Busy Dying (Do Your Part to Save the Scene and Stop Going to Shows)

Get Busy Living or Get Busy Dying (Do Your Part to Save the Scene and Stop Going to Shows) - Fall Out Boy
This has been said so many times that I'm not sure if it matters.  I know this hurts, it was meant to.  Your secret's out and the best part is it isn't even a good one and it's mind over you don't, don't, don't, don't matter.

6th tally for Taking Back Sunday, 1st tally for You're so Last Summer

You're so Last Summer - Taking Back Sunday
Maybe I should hate you for this, never really did ever quite get that far.

4th tally for Brand New, 1st tally for Soco Amaretto Lime

Soco Amaretto Lime - Brand New
Tonight will go on forever while we walk around this town like we own the streets and stay awake through summer like we own the heat.

18th tally for Mayday Parade, 1st tally for When I Grow Up

When I Grow Up - Mayday Parade
When I grow up, I wanna see the world, drive nice cars, I wanna have boobies.

No comments:

Post a Comment