Friday, June 8, 2012

Song(s) of the Day

I am becoming more and more content with the way things are shaping up lately.  I had sushi for the first time tonight, a small sample, shockingly I was pretty into it.  I will be going to a sushi restaurant on Saturday and I'm pretty excited.  This summer is shaping up to be a fun one.  Pleasantly surprised to say the least.  Anyway, Last Chance to Lose Your Keys played on repeat in my head during the day and Slow Down took over the second half of the day.


3rd tally for Brand New, 3rd tally for Last Chance to Lose Your Keys

Last Chance to Lose Your Keys - Brand New
This whole situation is incredibly typical, I should have seen it all along.

1st tally for The Academy Is..., 1st tally for Slow Down

Slow Down - The Academy Is...
Hey you, who are you kidding?  I'm not like them, I won't buy in.

No comments:

Post a Comment