Saturday, December 31, 2011

Song(s) of the Day(s)

     GOOD LORD LOOK AT THE TIME!  I have a couple free hours right now and I can make up for my lack of song of the day post yesterday and do today's!  First off, happy New Year's to all.  I will be spending it with an extraordinary girl, but until then, I have relaxation after a nice 8 hour shift of work that started at 10 am.  Yesterday's song of the day was definitely Manamana by The Muppets.  I was watching season 1 of The Muppets on DVD (something I recently bought) and I got to watch the ORIGINAL Manamana scene and it was glorious.  Today's song of the day is Shy Ronnie 2: Ronnie & Clyde by The Lonely Island.  Why that song?  Well, it's been stuck in my head, THAT'S WHY!  Nosy fucks.  But seriously, the line I hung a giant ass noose off my giant ass dick has been swirling around my head all day while I worked.  God knows why, but it was.
Song of the Day Tally:
Blink-182 - 13 (Kaleidoscope, Reckless Abandon, Love is Dangerous, After Midnight (3x), Feeling This, Wishing Well, Story of a Lonely Guy, I Miss You, Snake Charmer, Online Songs, I Won't Be Home for Christmas)
A Day to Remember - 9 (All I Want, All Signs Point to Lauderdale, It's Complicated (2x), 2nd Sucks, Sticks & Bricks, If I Leave, You Had Me at Hello, Out of Time)
Say Anything - 9 (Admit It!!!, Do Better, Crush'd, Hate EveryoneDeath for My Birthday, A Walk Through Hell, Colorblind, Shiksa (Girlfriend), Died a Jew)
The Lonely Island - 8 (Shy Ronnie 2: Ronnie & Clyde (2x), Motherlover, The Creep, Cool Guys Don't Look at Explosions, 3 Way (The Golden Rule), I Just Had Sex, Japan)
All Time Low - 6 (Remembering Sunday, Painting Flowers, Time-Bomb (2x), Merry Christmas, Kiss My Ass (2x))
Mayday Parade - 3 (Terrible Things, I Swear, This Time I Mean It (2x))
Simple Plan - 3 (When I'm Gone, Jet Lag, My Christmas List)
Secondhand Serenade - 3 (Stranger (2x), Your Call)
Rise Against - 2 (Architects, Making Christmas)
Hot Chelle Rae - 2 (Tonight Tonight (2x))
Travis Barker - 2 (Knockin, Raw Shit)
Lights - 2 (Cactus in the Valley, Fall Back Down)
Halifax - 2 (Nightmare, Better Than Sex)
Barney Stinson - 1 (Nothing Suits Me Like a Suit)
The Muppets - 1 (Manamana)
Sum 41 - 1 (With Me)
Taking Back Sunday - 1 (12 Days of Christmas)
Sugarcult - 1 (Stuck in America)
The All-American Rejects - 1 (I Wanna)
Hollywood Undead - 1 (Christmas In Hollywood)
Set Your Goals - 1 (Our Ethos: A Legacy to Pass On)
The Ataris - 1 (In This Diary)
Plain White T's - 1 (Fireworks)
The Starting Line - 1 (Ready)
Madina Lake - 1 (Me vs. the World)
Four Year Strong - 1 (So Much for the Afterglow)
Artist vs. Poet - 1 (Damn Rough Night)
Boys Like Girls - 1 (Five Minutes to Midnight)
School Boy Humor - 1 (Camera Shy)
This Providence - 1 (Wolf in Sheep's Clothing)
Armor For Sleep - 1 (Car Underwater)
Marilyn Manson - 1 (This is Halloween) 
The Ready Set - 1 (Airplanes)
From First to Last - 1 (X12 Days of XXXMASX)
Classified - 1 (That Ain't Classy)
Vegas Wake Up - 1 (Last Friday Night)
Downstait - 1 (I Came to Play)
Apocalyptica - 1 (I Don't Care)
Christina Perri - 1 (Jar of Hearts)
Woe, Is Me - 1 (Hot n Cold)
Take Cover - 1 (Everything You Do)
Nicki Minaj - 1 (Check It Out)
Chiddy Bang - 1 (Mind Your Manners)
Parade the Day - 1 (Growing Old)
T. Mills - 1 (Stupid Boy)
The Fratellis - 1 (Chelsea Dagger)
Matchbook Romance - 1 (Playing for Keeps)
Skillet - 1 (Hero)
Natasha Bedingfield - 1 (Pocket Full of Sunshine)
Living Colour - 1 (Cult of Personality)
DJ Steve Porter - 1 (All He Does is Win)
Street Drum Corps - 1 (Happy Xmas (War Is Over))
The Death Set - 1 (It's Another Day)

No comments:

Post a Comment