Friday, December 2, 2011

Song of the Day

     When I woke up today at the brisk morning hour of noon, I looked at Twitter on my Android and noticed that a trending topic was "Best Album Ever."  Of course, naturally, my immediate instinct was to exclaim to the Twitterverse that Take Off Your Pants & Jacket by Blink-182 was my best album ever!  I will now have the song of the day be a song from that album, an underrated as hell song if you ask me.  Online Songs is catchy as shit and the opening kidnaps my ears every single time.

Song of the Day Tally:
Blink-182 - 12 (Kaleidoscope, Reckless Abandon, Love is Dangerous, After Midnight (3x), Feeling This, Wishing Well, Story of a Lonely Guy, I Miss You, Snake Charmer, Online Songs)
A Day to Remember - 9 (All I Want, All Signs Point to Lauderdale, It's Complicated (2x), 2nd Sucks, Sticks & Bricks, If I Leave, You Had Me at Hello, Out of Time)
Say Anything - 9 (Admit It!!!, Do Better, Crush'd, Hate EveryoneDeath for My Birthday, A Walk Through Hell, Colorblind, Shiksa (Girlfriend), Died a Jew)
The Lonely Island - 5 (Shy Ronnie 2: Ronnie & Clyde, Motherlover, The Creep, Cool Guys Don't Look at Explosions, 3 Way (The Golden Rule))
Mayday Parade - 3 (Terrible Things, I Swear, This Time I Mean It (2x))
Secondhand Serenade - 3 (Stranger (2x), Your Call)
All Time Low - 2 (Remembering Sunday, Painting Flowers)
Simple Plan - 2 (When I'm Gone, Jet Lag)
Hot Chelle Rae - 2 (Tonight Tonight (2x))
Sum 41 - 1 (With Me)
Sugarcult - 1 (Stuck in America)
Rise Against - 1 (Architects)
Set Your Goals - 1 (Our Ethos: A Legacy to Pass On)
The Ataris - 1 (In This Diary)
Halifax - 1 (Nightmare) 
Plain White T's - 1 (Fireworks)
Lights - 1 (Cactus in the Valley)
The Starting Line - 1 (Ready)
Madina Lake - 1 (Me vs. the World)
Four Year Strong - 1 (So Much for the Afterglow)
Boys Like Girls - 1 (Five Minutes to Midnight)
School Boy Humor - 1 (Camera Shy)
This Providence - 1 (Wolf in Sheep's Clothing)
Armor For Sleep - 1 (Car Underwater)
Travis Barker - 1 (Knockin)
Marilyn Manson - 1 (This is Halloween) 
The Ready Set - 1 (Airplanes)
Classified - 1 (That Ain't Classy)
Vegas Wake Up - 1 (Last Friday Night)
Downstait - 1 (I Came to Play)
Apocalyptica - 1 (I Don't Care)
Christina Perri - 1 (Jar of Hearts)
Woe, Is Me - 1 (Hot n Cold)
T. Mills - 1 (Stupid Boy)
Skillet - 1 (Hero)
Natasha Bedingfield - 1 (Pocket Full of Sunshine)
Living Colour - 1 (Cult of Personality)

No comments:

Post a Comment