Monday, July 16, 2012

Song(s) of the Day

It was a Punk Goes... type of day with a little bit of Blink-182 sprinkled in.  I still listened to some good old fashioned bitter break-up songs from Brand New, but don't have it in me to give them another song of the day.


1st tally for The Secret Handshake, 1st tally for I Wish

I Wish - The Secret Handshake
I wish I was a little bit taller, I wish I was a baller, I wish I had a girl who looked good, I would call her.

38th tally for Blink-182, 1st tally for Shut Up

Shut Up - Blink-182
I'll never ask permission from you.  Fuck off, I'm not listening to you.

1st tally for The Downtown Fiction, 1st tally for Super Bass

Super Bass - The Downtown Fiction
I said "Excuse me, you're a hell of a dime.  I mean, my, my, my, you're like pelican fly."

No comments:

Post a Comment