Saturday, July 14, 2012

Song(s) of the Day

This is kind of why I'm happy my iPod got wiped out and I had to restore it.  It had gotten to the point, before, where I had to create playlists just to listen to my music.  I had to sift through all the funny and random songs on my iPod, now I just have the stuff I actually like.  Crazy notion, right?  I can just hit shuffle and enjoy all the kick-ass music.  This song came up randomly on a shuffle earlier and I must have listened to it 4 or 5 times in a row.  As is often the case with me, each day gets cut in half.  During the day, one song stands out, and then at night, another one does.  Brand New has been dominating my speakers the past few days and to be honest, Jude Law and a Semester Abroad could have been song of the day many many MANY times before this.  I like to post a line or two underneath each video; I could post the entire set of lyrics for this Brand New song.


4th tally for Good Charlotte, 1st tally for Counting the Days

Counting the Days - Good Charlotte
Two timing, you know it's not my style.  Three's company.


6th tally for Brand New, 1st tally for Jude Law and a Semester Abroad


Jude Law and a Semester Abroad - Brand New
If you ever said you miss me then don't say you never lied.

No comments:

Post a Comment