Thursday, July 12, 2012

Song(s) of the Day

Very much into acoustic songs as of late.  Nice change of pace from screaming post-hardcore songs and hard-hitting rap tracks.  Then again, a little punk needs to get thrown in there as well.  Alkaline Trio has dominated my night since I have gotten home from work.


5th tally for Secondhand Serenade, 2nd tally for Your Call

Your Call - Secondhand Serenade
Everything you wanted isn't anything you have.


1st tally for Alkaline Trio, 1st tally for My Friend Peter


My Friend Peter - Alkaline Trio
I don't care who you've been kissing on these days, it's out of my hands and in my mouth with such a pleasant taste.  I need a beer to wash it all away without a trace and then I'll drink 23 more to wipe this stupid smile off my fucking face.

No comments:

Post a Comment