Friday, September 30, 2011

Song of the Day

     And just like that Blink-182 pulls of an A Day to Remember accomplishment and gets back to back song of the days.  I stayed up pretty late last night, couldn't sleep, so I decided to listen to my iPod while laying down and this song, Love is Dangerous came bouncing into my ears.  I seriously can't get it out of my head.  This new album from Blink-182 truly is fantastic, I love so many songs on it.  This is one of those songs where Tom just makes it amazing and the message is oh so very true.
Song of the Day Tally:
A Day to Remember - 3 (All I Want, All Signs Point to Lauderdale, It's Complicated)
Blink-182 - 3 (Kaleidoscope, Reckless Abandon, Love is Dangerous)
Four Year Strong - 1 (So Much for the Afterglow)
School Boy Humor - 1 (Camera Shy)
Vegas Wake Up - 1 (Last Friday Night)

No comments:

Post a Comment