Monday, September 26, 2011

Song of the Day

     It seems as though my summer of A Day to Remember has extended into the autumn of A Day to Remember.  Fine by me, all their songs are amazing to me and their lyrics are far too perfect for my life, to be honest.  I've been in the mindset to listen to songs that I relate to for the past several months and A Day to Remember provides that for me.  It's Complicated is just another example of a song that has hit me on an emotional level while at the same time rocks my socks off.  I've also decided, for shits and giggles, I'm going to keep a tally of how many songs a band gets for song of the day at the bottom of each video.  Obviously, A Day to Remember is running away with it early on.

A Day to Remember - 3 (All I Want, All Signs Point to Lauderdale, It's Complicated)
Four Year Strong - 1 (So Much for the Afterglow)
School Boy Humor - 1 (Camera Shy)

No comments:

Post a Comment